Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Attitude in technology-Self Reflection

 I could make a music video to increase the attention they need so that they will have to listen to the song. I could also learn how to rap a little better so that it will sound better


My song explains the design cycle and it is more than two minutes long.


To the friends i showed the song to they liked it. What they liked about it was the creativity and the song itself. Since it actually  rhymes in some parts it is actually good. Since they already know the design cycle i cant prove that they learned it, but they actually liked it.


I did my create stage well and my investigate and plan but evaluate seems a little hard. On the create plan what I did wrong was I didnt follow my plan and it seemed a little harder but it is fine. Other than that everything was okay.


I did everything by myself. Everything but the posting of the song which Jose helped me. Jose also helped me by telling me to use survey monkey and it helped a lot. Other than that everything was fine and I did by myself.


My learning can help my community in many diferent ways for example I learned how to apply the MYP Cycle and my projects are better now. Since my project will be better my community can improve due to my projects. Also I can teach somebody else the design cycle and they can improve their projects. This results in our community being better.

A rate myself a five becase I followed all the steps of the design cycle except for a little part in create due to some lack of time. Everything I did was okay and I think I actually deserve that five if not a six.

No comments:

Post a Comment