Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Create-Self Reflection



I didn't always follow my plan. I did do all that was in my list but I didnt follow them the way i organized them. Some reasons that I didnt follow my plan was probaly because of lack of time. Although I did finish my project I should have followed my plan to make this project more easier than it was. 


I could have learned how to rap better because on some parts you can totally tell that i dont know how to. Even though I practiced and the one I published was the better one I should have practiced a little bit more. i could have also lowered down the volume on my voice since it is a little too loud.


I will follow my plan so that when I do the project it will seem easier next time. If I am doing a rap song then I can practice how to rap better so that it sounds a little bit more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment